Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_green_1

Hi all. I have been looking around for a project idea to use for my final piece of coursework. I have looked into door locks, proximity sensors and various combinations of both. I was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions about a project which could satisfy the difficulty level but also make an intersting project to undertake!

Im not asking for a whole project to be given to me, just a few ideas people may have!

Much thanks, Josh_green_1

Josh,

It might help in recommending possible projects if we knew what the "difficulty level" of your "coursework" is...electricity?, basic electronics?, analog?, digital?, microprocessors? Though the Large Hadron Collider might be an interesting project, it might be to much for someone to do with a battery, a switch, and a light bulb. ;)

Ken

very true ;) Difficulty level is about the level of some form of wireless transmission (exc. Bluetooth + wifi) ranging to BASIC programming...If that is a difficulty level for you :p

Basically needs to contain something harder than a simple "push button, think about it and make something go whirr" project!

Some advanced parking sensors maybe? As in, not the usual beep when im too close ones.

Josh
Refer to my idea -"Electronic Governor" just uploaded by me and this governor can be operated using remote contoll or can also be programmed. OK
abg-India

Josh
Refer to my idea -"Electronic Governor" just uploaded by me and this governor can be operated using remote contoll or can also be programmed. OK
abg-India

Your generator post is looking for help not offering help. What does your thread have in common with this one?

This is an idea can be realised - I am triggering him -Donot spoon feed.
Smart kids need smart kits. Isnt it a smart idea. Let him design. What is your help to him. Please suggest.

Abg, your idea is a nice one but it contains too many pre-built blocks. That project only needs some slight programming and fixing together to work. Im looking for something that uses only one or two pre-built components and even then they have to be discrete such as servos or keypads etc.

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back