Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics project

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are so unenthusiastic about what you are studying that you cannot come up with your own ideas, maybe you should just pick something boring that you know you can do. It's not our job to come up with project ideas that you will find interesting in a field that you find boring.

How can you be studying electronics, and have no project ideas? When I was in school, that was all I wanted to do, build projects. I've got 4 projects in the works right now, just spending too much time at work lately (holiday overtime). I don't think I could go through a whole day without something going through my head that I might build, or could build. But then again, I dropped out of college and settled into a mindless job, so have plenty of time to think and dream, but little spare time to pursue my ideas.

Electronics is a broad field, schools have varying requirements, and your skills, budget, and interests are unknown. How could anyone here give even reasonable guess as to what might be useful to you?

You have internet access, why not use the search engines? This site has a search feature, and you will find lots of projects hidden in the threads.

Go to the top of the screen, and search for 'final year project'. You should get hundreds of links... :)

Do you want us to give you and idea, tell you how to do it and how it works, and to build it for you too?

If you're really stuck for something to build, try using a search engine. . . but building someone elses project, and passing it off as your own will not help you to learn.

Sorry if I seem rather cynical, BUT I AM.

Go build an electron boy.

HarveyH42 said:
Go to the top of the screen, and search for 'final year project'. You should get hundreds of links... :)

But 99 out of a hundred of them will have a similar response of "Do your own work!!" to them

jrz126 said:
But 99 out of a hundred of them will have a similar response of "Do your own work!!" to them

Maybe there's a pattern forming? This is a forum, NOT a 'HOMEWORK SERVICE'

Most of the people on here are quite willing to give advice or assistance, when the person asking is at least willing to make some sort of effort.

Sorry, moaning over now. . . I'll just go and sit quietly in the corner.:mad:

Last edited:
It's not so much about helping with the course work, it's the broad and ambiguous request of 'a project'. If it was some what specific, some sort of suggestion might be offered. Funny thing, most of the time these guys almost never return to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back