Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind a pre-owned scope, keep an eye out on sites like eBay for an Olympus SZ3060 or SZ4045. They are often offered there, with the SZ3060's being the less expensive of the two. With luck you can get one that has the [interchangeable] eyepieces included.

Last edited:
There was an subject on how to make one on this forum using easy to find items like a cctv camera and hooking up to an extra monitor, If I see it again I will post the link here:)

If you don't mind a pre-owned scope, keep an eye out on sites like eBay for an Olympus SZ3060 or SZ4045. They are often offered there, with the SZ3060's being the less expensive of the two. With luck you can get one that has the [interchangeable] eyepieces included.

I don't mind pre-owned, I'm scanning e-bay now, a lot of them offer just the head - is it easy to find the stand separately?

I'm not really sure... I already had a stand available when I bought my SZ3060.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back