Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachtheterrible

Hey, does anyone know of a free electronics magazine that has projects, etc.? Just curious . . .

Electronic design

there are many valued magazines that you can receive at your location, but they talk about technology, there are not design as I think the magazines you are looking for, but the ones that I have read can give you ideas for all the posssibilities you have with todays technology;
semiconductors, conncetors, development kits etc.

**broken link removed**

hope it can help you

I'd recommend Circuit Cellar even though its not free. They have really neat projects with complete source code and schematics. You can get a copy at better book stores if you want to give it a try. I'd say its the most fun magazine of any that I get.

I'd also have to recommend circuit celler... very good, very project oriented magizine. It's not free, however, if you're still in school i'm sure one of your professors could get them for free.

One of my professors get's a huge stack of every new issue for free, which he hands out to all of us.

I wish our professors had handed out magazines like that. I definately was short on real world knowledge when I graduated. Magazines are a great way to learn about IC manufacturers, products as well as real world design problems that get glossed over in school.

I wish i had a professor!!! I went to an electronics class in 10th grade for a couple of weeks but then we moved :evil: . Im totally self taught . . . i guess everyone on this forum is my "professor" :lol:

thats a good idea screech . . . it would b nice 2 have the magazine in my hands :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back