Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics inventory management

Status
Not open for further replies.

magvitron

Hey,
I have a wide range of electronics goods that I want to categorize. Tried this (Part keepr) but it has bugs. Is there any paid inventory management software ?

Have you Googled?: inventory management software

Ken

There are many MRP (Material Requirements Planning) software products out there ranging from free, open source, to millions of dollars. All should have inventory management and demo versions to try.

A Google search on small business MRP software will yield reviews and recommendations for commercial applications.

I used CARDFILE.EXE from Windows 9x.

I created one card for each component and group them under folders as Transistors, TTL, CMOS, MISC, COILS etc. Very handy.

I even create one file for my Yamaha repairing. :p

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back