Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Electronics For You" Magzine readers ,, PLS HELP !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shubhamjain_007

pls can someone provide me the circuit of "Cordless Multi-door Alarm" ,, given on "Electronic for you" magzine Feb 2008 edition on page no. 96 ,, pls someone help i need it urgently...........

shubhamjain_007 said:
pls can someone provide me the circuit of "Cordless Multi-door Alarm" ,, given on "Electronic for you" magzine Feb 2008 edition on page no. 96 ,, pls someone help i need it urgently...........

hi,
Have you Googled.?
I tried: Electronic for you

**broken link removed**

https://www.electronicsforu.com/electronicsforu/lab/

Last edited:
mneary said:
It's available to those who have paid for it.

Do you have a problem with that?

Not everybody has a credit card

so even when you want to pay for it it still could be a problem

I don't think this site should be involved in helping people circumvent copyright. This is no different, except in the amount of expense, than publishing activation keys. John

jpanhalt said:
I don't think this site should be involved in helping people circumvent copyright. This is no different, except in the amount of expense, than publishing activation keys. John

These types of threads are usually trashbinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back