Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics equipment for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannon19x81

I have some electronics equipment for sale- I would like the buyer to live in Columbus, Ohio. Here is a list of items- would like to sell whole box:
2 Proto (bread) boards
2 Digital input/output modules-8LEDs, 2vcc,2grnd, clock1&2
EOCS board with computer hook-up
2 Oscilloscope probe kits
Soldering kit, including iron, wick, & stand
Logic probes
15 sets of hook-ups for voltmeter, oscilloscope, etc
68 microchips all sizes
numerous switches, leds,numberchips
2 pair wire strippers
hundreds of rsistors all sizes,transistors, LEDs, capacitators, etc
Chip handlers
Ground
Misc wires, tools, Etc.

Worth $783 dollars- lets discuss a price.

Thanks Shannon

Might help with some pics.

Excuse me for saying this, but that list sort of looks like an amature knock-over at an electronics store.

Reaponse

No it's okay to have your opinion, I was in school ay Devry University taking Electronics and Computer tech. For personal reasons I am no longer in school and I have a lot of equipment I have no use for-I may not be able to get pics online all equipment is in excellent condition rarely used and no flaws. If you are interested in this I could possibly send some pics. Thanks again
Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back