Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics equipment for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannon19x81

I have some electronics equipment for sale- I would like the buyer to live in Columbus, Ohio. Here is a list of items- would like to sell whole box:
2 Proto (bread) boards
2 Digital input/output modules-8LEDs, 2vcc,2grnd, clock1&2
EOCS board with computer hook-up
2 Oscilloscope probe kits
Soldering kit, including iron, wick, & stand
Logic probes
15 sets of hook-ups for voltmeter, oscilloscope, etc
68 microchips all sizes
numerous switches, leds,numberchips
2 pair wire strippers
hundreds of rsistors all sizes,transistors, LEDs, capacitators, etc
Chip handlers
Ground
Misc wires, tools, Etc.

Worth $783 dollars- lets discuss a price.

Thanks Shannon

Are you looking to sell it as a whole?

I may be interested in the o-scope probes, do you have any more specs on them?

Electronics Equipment

I would like to sell it as a whole just to get rid of it. But I would probably be willing to piece it out so I can get rid of it. Thanks a lot.

Well buying it all sounds tempting, but I'm a broke college student so I cant really afford it. So I'm really only interested in the oscilloscope probes, and maybe a logic probe. Do you have a part number for them?

Also, any more details on the microchips, are they microcontrollers 74XXX IC's, ect..

I would love to have the equipment, but,as usual, I will never be able to afford it, and I dont necessarily live convieniently near Ohio
:cry:

equipment

Well what are you interested in and how much can you afford lets make a deal! Also I will reply with the part numbers ASAP.

28 or even 40 pin PIC microcontroler (an 16F one) if you have one and do you have I2C EEPROMs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back