Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Design/Innovation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

richeek

Online Electronic Quiz in IIIT-H

Hi
I am a B.Tech Student of IIIT-H Hyderabad , India . We are organizing a online Electronics event Myster'E' in our college .The quiz will cover the various aspects of electronics and at the same time will be interesting. This event will took place on 7th of Feb.Take part in the event and make others feel your presence.The link is :
https://felicity.iiit.ac.in/~mystre
regards
Richeek

Because none of the competitors will show up with a machine that
will propel the current technology to the next level you can imagine
who's gonna get the prize money. Why didn't I think of that ? :rolleyes:

on1aag.

how do I post messages for help

Hi everyone.

I'm glad to be part of this exciting family. I've started visiting this site early 2005, while I was doing my design project. Your ideas were very useful for me at that time, even now.

Can somebody help me, where and how do I post messages/questions. I'm currently disigning a solar power supply, which involves: the charge controller, lighting design, automatic switch.

Can members of the family help me, with the above mentioned project. Any kind of information is useful at this point of time. I intend using high bright led's for the lighting structure. Any high bright LED driver circuits will do. I hope my ENGLISH is not that BAD!!!.

Thanks
electroKID

electroKID said:
Hi everyone.

I'm glad to be part of this exciting family. I've started visiting this site early 2005, while I was doing my design project. Your ideas were very useful for me at that time, even now.

Can somebody help me, where and how do I post messages/questions. I'm currently disigning a solar power supply, which involves: the charge controller, lighting design, automatic switch.

Can members of the family help me, with the above mentioned project. Any kind of information is useful at this point of time. I intend using high bright led's for the lighting structure. Any high bright LED driver circuits will do. I hope my ENGLISH is not that BAD!!!.

Thanks
electroKID

Hey electrokid,

To post a new topic (thread), go to the forum list (the main page), select an appropriate forum, and then click the "New Thread" button near the top of the page.

Your English is fine. Many of the English-speaking posters here don't bother to use it as well as you do. :)

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back