Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

fedail

good morning all

i have question make a big confuse to me , when you are going to do some circuit do you make calculation for each item there in the board or you are going by concept or going by datasheet compatible or just put your item in the circuit and measure it .

i know this stubied question but i want to know ?

thanks all :D

every time when i wrote here i hear some word don't accept my crazy lanuage . plz don't go to this side

good morning all

i have question make a big confuse to me , when you are going to do some circuit do you make calculation for each item there in the board or you are going by concept or going by datasheet compatible or just put your item in the circuit and measure it .

i know this stubied question but i want to know ?

thanks all :D

hi,
Before designing or calculating values you must determine what is the function/purpose of the project.

Its a good idea to get the datasheets for devices that are new to you.
From the data and the required function of the project you calculate the components.

You will find in some design projects, components which are marked either 'AOT' of 'SOT', which means Accept on Test or Select on Test.

The value of these components are usually determined during the final testing phase of the design.

OK.?

it is Ok thanks
but the main idea was talking about is should you use all methods or functions we found it in books or that just to know what happen inside this material

it is Ok thanks
but the main idea was talking about is should you use all methods or functions we found it in books or that just to know what happen inside this material

I use any information source to get the desired result.

If the information is in a Reference book or datasheet or in my experience, I will use it.
Often its not necessary to know the function of a component at a very detailed level.
This is where your experience will guide you.

You should not design circuits by putting together components and measuring to see what the result is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back