Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics and electrical Worbench...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamand

Hi...

Do you have some softwares that will simulate and test any circuits..

Share please.. or give some websites.

Thx....

Which one should i choose?? there are many of them...

It should have a simulation test and electrical or electronic devices...

thx,,

If you want a free simulator I recommend LTspice, as MRCecil stated.

If you don't mind paying, then there are many good ones such as Pspice, Electronic Workbench (Mulitsim), Intusoft, Beige Bag, etc. I have found Electronic Workbench very easy to use. Just Google the name for a link.

It really depends on what type of circuit you are making. For analog circuits a program such as LT Spice is good. It's only restriction is that it only simulates the LT series of chips. If you will be using micro-controllers try something like Tina or MATLAB. These are both very good programs. If you are just messing around with logic gates a nice online applet can be used here. It also does analogue but it isn't as accurate: Circuit Simulator Applet

It really depends on what type of circuit you are making. For analog circuits a program such as LT Spice is good. It's only restriction is that it only simulates the LT series of chips.
It's true that the built-in models are only for LT chips. But you can import models for other devices to simulate them in LTspice.

i want a workbench for electronics and electrical..

Is there some?
Please refer to the previous posts. If you have checked the suggestions kindly offered by the other forum members, and if they are not suitable for your needs, you may need to rephrase your requirements and ask your question again - possibly stating why the suggestions do not fit your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back