Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic timing for audio please help?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterkern23

Hi Guys,

New member and almost total novice so please excuse my ignorance!

How can I regulate the speed and intensity of four seperate small motors? They would need to be independant of each other and be programmed in time to a pre-recorded sound experience. The motors will be inserted inside a chair to vibrate when programmed. The idea is that, for example, when an explosion is heard to the upper left of the listener, the upper left motor would vibrate with the respective intesity and time. Does anyone know a circuit/machine that I can use to regulate the timing/intensity? Is it simple to assemble and programme? Thanks, any comments welcomed.

Pete

Hmmm. You might be able to use an audio amplifier and replace the speaker with the motor. Problems may include power required and poor high frequency response. Just a thought to get things started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back