Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic timer help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoItNow

I am looking for a couple of electronic timers.

First one i need to run a 12 volt air compressor for about 10 seconds every 5-20 Minutes all day.

Second I need to release a 12 volt solenoid at various times through out the day up to five times. I have looked into game feeding timers but they only have one out wire that would feed the first solenoid but I need to feed up to five different solenoids.

Thanks,
Dallas

You should be able to find 555 timer kits that have relay outputs that meet your needs. There are many kits available online. Try searching Google for a bit for a timer that meets your needs. They're generally very simple 555 timer circuits that trigger a relay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back