Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Simulation/Schematic software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianmiller

First post! :)

I've search the forums and have found a number of good applications. I've taken a liking to "Eagle." Mainly because it supports Linux and appears to have an excellent library of components.

The error checker is neat but is there a way to actually apply power to the circuit and run a simulation? I'd like to watch the circuit power up and function.

Thanks,

-Brian

No.Eagle is not a simulator. Proteus is a good simulator which allows uc circuits to be simulated as well.If you want to do analog then look for LTSpice from lineartechnology.

Do you know if any of these simulators can import Eagle schematics and also runs on Linux?

It seems to be a little pointless to use an app that cannot be exported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back