Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Periodic table for children. sample project [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

magvitron

magvitron submitted a new article:

Electronic Periodic table for children. sample project - hey
I'm attaching this project of mine.. its not 100% complete (some data entry is needed that's a

hey
I'm attaching this project of mine.. its not 100% complete (some data entry is needed that's all. if any one do that and post it here we can all get something out of it.)
the thing is an electronic periodic table for kids. we can design a periodic table layout and then place the appropriate labels on the keys (eg Hydrogen , helium etc) when the kid presses a key the corresponding element will appear on the screen and almost all of the info about the element.
please comment.
I'm...

Read more about this article...

Is there a way to view it (e.g., screen shots) without loading apps?

You need to check the spelling of several of the elements, which is all I could tell from the code.

Finally, how are you grouping the elements? There are three standards, American, European, and a newer one that eliminates the differences. Which are you using?

John

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back