Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Periodic table for children. sample project

Status
Not open for further replies.

magvitron

hey
I'm attaching this project of mine.. its not 100% complete (some data entry is needed that's all. if any one do that and post it here we can all get something out of it.)
the thing is an electronic periodic table for kids. we can design a periodic table layout and then place the appropriate labels on the keys (eg Hydrogen , helium etc) when the kid presses a key the corresponding element will appear on the screen and almost all of the info about the element.
please comment.:eek:
I'm attaching all of the files including a Proteus design file too :) have a blast

nothing like knowledge.

View attachment perioudic table manu.zip

did you tried the proteus file? it took me some days for it to be working. now its only limited to display Hydrogen.

so is it good ? the code? and the simulation?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back