Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic means of controlling temperature in a toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgonzalez1

Hi,

I have no real knowledge of electronics but require some for a project I am currently working on. I need to create a circuit that would allow a toy to heat to a certain temperature and then maintain that temperature. Obviously it would need to be a low temperature around 27 degrees as it is a toy. I however have no idea whatsoever about how to do that.

Can anyone help me?

Picture of the toy? How do you want to power it?...battery?...mains?

Ken

I dont have a picture of the toy, it will be a hand held massager. I will therefore need to heat the massage pad it self. It will be powered by rechargeable lithium batteries.

First step will be to find a heating element that will run on low voltages, have a uniform heating area, and an fit where you want it. This is where the details of the "toy" are necessary. Do you have a budget limit in mind?

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back