Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic load controller for pico hydro amplify a square wave inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

patatas64

i have a load controller project. i took a sample voltage from generator, converted it to dc then fed it to a pulse width modulator ic and was able to produce a square wave signal that i intend to use as a trigger to switch my mosfet that will power my dump loads. however i need to amplify this square wave to at least 5V... how do i do it? thanks

I'm not sure what you're asking.

Connect the load between the MOSFET's drain and +V.

Connect the 5V PWM squarewave to the MOSFET's gate via a suitable driver (if required).

What are having difficulty with?

its because the square wave that my ic is producing is merely below 1 V. i need to amplify it provided that it does not change its varying pulses to at least 5 V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back