Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Fruit Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky_1471

Hi, I am wanting to build an electronic fruit machine for my projuect, does anyone have a circuit diagram, can ofer any help?

I am wanting it to have three lines of 4, or 4 lines of 3 LED's, with the middle combination being the winning combination.

thanks mark

perhaps you can find more information if you search for a "slot machine", I was pretty confused when you called it a "fruit machine" :lol:

evandude said:
perhaps you can find more information if you search for a "slot machine", I was pretty confused when you called it a "fruit machine" :lol:

LOL....that made me feel better... :lol:

In the UK they are called fruit machines,
and also called 'one armed bandits'

In the UK the term 'Slot machine' used to refer to
any machines which operated by having coins
put into slots, but is starting to also mean
gambling machines.

In the UK most of these coin operated gambling machines
had pictures of various fruits on revolving displays,
usually a 'win' meant getting three of the same fruit
in a row.
Thats why they became known as fruit machines.

The term also came to refer to gambling machines in general.

Maybe gambling machines where you are use similar symbols.

John :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back