Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Drum Cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickf1969

I am planning on building my own electronic drums just in the process of gathering all the necessary parts needed,on the drum pad I am planning on using an RCA which will mean that the cable that will go from the drum pad to the drum module will have an RCA one end and a normal 1/4" phone jack at the other so my question is can you do it and what kind of cable to use?

It all depends on the signal - the frequency of the signal and the amplitude of the signal.

Generally though a good quality shielded cable - possibly Microphone cable would normally suffice.

If it's going to be used on stage or moved around a lot, an extra flexible / tough shielded cable should be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back