Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic drawing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbarro

I notice that many users here have access to drawing software that enables nifty figures. Where can I get software like this - preferably for free, if possible. Thanks much.

Much of what you see here is done using ltspice which can be found here. There are also tutorials as to how to use it. There are other good free schematic softwares out there also. A Google of "free schematic software" or "free schematic capture" will bring up plenty of software suits for doing schematics.

Ron

Thanks Ron. I also found some old posts on this forum with other recommendations. I shoulda done this first, but I didn't realize there was so much freely available.

Tom

I usually use Eagle, which can be obtained here:

http://www.soft-files.com/eagle_72475.html

If this link doesn't work, you can simply google "Eagle circuit design software" or something similar.
Hope this helps!
Der Strom

I like ExpressPCB. Free, pretty intuitive, good parts library, and it's easy to make new parts:

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back