Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic coin jar

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkyIVXX

I am working on an electronic coin jar. I am using an ir led to detect an inserted coin and 7490 decade counter into a 7447 bcd to seven seg. Decoder. The problems i am having are figuring out how to count by multiples of 5, 10, and 25. And how to tell the difference between the coins.

Any help at all would be helpful.
Thanx

I am working on an electronic coin jar. I am using an ir led to detect an inserted coin and 7490 decade counter into a 7447 bcd to seven seg. Decoder. The problems i am having are figuring out how to count by multiples of 5, 10, and 25. And how to tell the difference between the coins.

Any help at all would be helpful.
Thanx

You'll need to make your post much more "clear" if you are to garner any responses. Try being very descriptive about exactly what you are doing. Most people won't take the time to look up your part numbers or imagine the circuits you are creating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back