Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic circuit design book

Status
Not open for further replies.

basalamah

hi,
i am looking for a book which can teach me how to design my own electronic circuits.

i am also looking for a electronic kit fully documented with all the nessery things to know how the circuit is working.

Thanks

Go to www.newark.com

search for their books, they have like at least 50 books on everything from basic electronics, all the way up to designing your own IC's.

also you can search for prototyping equipment, more specifically breadboards, look at the larger workstations if you plan on using a lot of experimental testing, also I'd consider picking up a digital multimeter, and definately a jumper wire kit, as for the passive components, look somewhere else, because those are mainly for bulk suppliers.

CHECK ORDER QUANTITY before you actually buy it, or you may end up with a bill for 3000 breadboards.

Okay, scratch that, they have 375+ books... :D

Radio Shack Has Some Pretty Good Kits i got a 300 in one electronic's kit They Start out from basic to Circuits with 3 or more ic's in them. It comes with a project book with 300 project's to build, all the parts u need to build them and a console with breadboard and various electronic componets on it about $50 i think its worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back