Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic cat toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need4skis

hey there, im thinking of building an electronic cat toy, i dont really know where to begin, think i want to make something you can hang on a wall or something and plug in or use batteries, batteries would probably be best, and i want it to go on when the cat walks in front of it or something, so maybe some kind of sensor and a motor, just dont really know what i should do, i kinda want to keep it simple, so if anyone has any ideas, let me know. thanks!

Cats are also inteligent. They won't touch a toy that doesn't seem to have some kind of intelligence driving it, they're smarter than that, they know when someone's trying to pull one over on them =) Our cat won't touch any of her toys if it's not in a persons hand.

Random laser pointers or toys the jump periodically will bore them quickly. They want interaction not 'toys'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back