Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic air fan control cooling circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

hutcheon21

i have a project to build an electronic air fan control cooling circuit. it needs to start to cool when temp increase, give visual indication of overheat condition and must be able to reset it. to do this i have a 10v power supply, AYD 26 temp sensor . any ideas?

design consept? temp sensor - comparator - transistor switch - relay - alarm, fan and reset

Last edited:
Sorry, your post makes no sense to me.

Do yuo want a fan that will only turn on when a certain temperature is exceeded?

The simplest way is to use a bi-metal switch which turns on when heated past a certain temperature. A slightly more complicated way is to use a comparator and thermistor to turn the fan on.

i have a project to build an electronic air fan control cooling circuit. it needs to start to cool when temp increase, give visual indication of overheat condition and must be able to reset it. to do this i have a 10v power supply, AYD 26 temp sensor . any ideas?

design consept? temp sensor - comparator - transistor switch - relay - alarm, fan and reset

Typical school project asignment

I will give you some hints but you have to work it out for yourself

if you get stuck in this project you can show us where and there are enough members to help you on that

Temparature sensor gives a value that is picked up by 2 comparartors

one comparator switch the alarm the other one switch earlyer (in case of a on/off switch function) to switch the fan

what is the fan ????

a 220V AC type of just a 12V DC

220V ac use a transistor relay set up

12V dc you might want to use only a transistor to switch

you might also (more intresting to make) make a voltage controled Puls with modulation (In case of the 12V DC fan)

that will control the speed gradualy based on the temp of the sensor

Robert-Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back