Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic accelerometer help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnywood

hi guys i was wondering if i could ask for some help a freind of mine asked me if i could build him a device for his motor bike when he goes racing.
when he starts a race the power jets in the carb flood the engine and give him a poor start. he says that he wants to switch the power jets off at start up and then switch them back on when pulling upto 2 Gs (g force)

(senario) sitting at start line waiting for flag to drop presses button on handel bars. Power jets switch off flag drops whams back the throttle lets the cluch go. his off as soon as he hits 2 Gs a timers starts to count down typ 3 to 10 secs and then switchs his jets back on. result better start.

ive designed him a circuit using a relay a on delay timer relay and a Linear acceleration switch the jets are controled by a small solenoid valve see drg

what i would like is to build him a circuit with electronics using the 555 timer ic and will the 555 timer stay on once timed out

Attachments

• start line power jet overide.JPG
    start line power jet overide.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back