Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electric fencing circuit built around 12V

Status
Not open for further replies.

shridhar_kasat

hello dear

i m searching for a fencing circuit built around 12V to protect my field from stray animals as they r creating a lot of destruction to the crops.

the output current should be as low as possible such that they only get a sustainable shock but not die so that next time they do not dare to enter into the field

plz help me out

hi,
Search the forum for 'electric fence' there have been a number of threads raised recently.
EricG

hi,
Near the top of this page is a 'menu' bar, Select 'SEARCH', then enter the words electric fence into the white text box, then press the GO button.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back