Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electric bicycle issues "BRIDGSTONE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Hello!
I have the following problem with my electric bike (24 Volts).
It refuses to charge the battery.
The battery charger is working.
The battery has electronic components that controls the whole thing and the damage is most likely there .
The battery is Assista by Yamaha.
If someone has damaged, broken one battery with undamaged board I could buy it (
in Europe) . Or if someone can give me some information about a new battery, that will be also helpful.
Thanks !
WP_000867.jpg
WP_000866.jpg
WP_000859.jpg

Cant help with a replacement, however maybe the issue is that the electronics within the battery has some kind of life cycle timer and it has expired, disabling it.

Contact Yamaha and explain your situation to them. There is too little information told to solicit assistance from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back