Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ECU Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCBElectronic

hello
I want to develope an electronic tool that will interact with car via obdII connector and with pc via usb.
as there are: comunication protocols: OBD-2, WPW, PWM, CAN, ISO. KeyWordProtocoll: for each model
i need to find: information about the way all the ECUs communicate and if there is a common way for all ECUs of the same kind (in example BoschME7.5 and siemens Serious 32 are both OBD-2 ECUs)

thank you, I hope you can help me please

Hi
in order to communicate with the ECU you need a USB-OBDII cable i found the following link can help you get the cable and all you need to do the job is to know the protocols of ECU and you can get it from the car manufacturer

Kamal Daniel

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back