Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eclipse Compiler for PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hesam Kamalan

Hello,

I use this compiler for compiling AVR programs. I want to expand my compiler to supporting PICs but i don't know witch plugin is suitable. There are a lot of plugins for PIC in Eclipse site (www.eclipse.org).

witch one i have to use?

Chill out. For one thing, Eclipse is not a compiler, it's an IDE. For another, it would be helpful if you posted a link to the actual plugins page you're looking at.

Also, this is a public forum with people in many different countries around the world. It could be that the person who knows the answer to your question is asleep, or at work, or spending time with his family. Remember that on the Internet, nobody owes you anything.

At any rate, I did not find any PIC plugins on the list (which I found after a bit of hunting at https://www.eclipse.org/home/categories/embedded_device.php# ) which provide PIC functionality the way the AVR plugin does. Further Google searching may lead you to find a group which is working on such a plugin, or you could start writing one yourself.

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back