Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ECG circuit development

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh17g

I am planning to use INA 333 opamp for amplifying the low voltages(in microvolts) given out by sensors. But as my device is battery operated, i am unable to provide +(7 pin) and -(4 pin) voltages. I want to operate my circuit in a single supply mode instead of dual supply. As specified in website INA 333 is single supply opamp but it dint work. Will anybody help me in debugging this problem.

Also, if anybody has any document about internals of opamp(which is a differential opamp) to get to know about the equations and other details, please give me the links.

The circuit is going into a body of a person. So, things should be done at minimum power consumption and battery requirement.

Or an opamp buffer with a voltage-divider to establish a driven virtual common.

ken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back