Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ebooks for beginners amplifiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonaiko

Hello all...
plz i need sites where i can find ebooks for amplifiers for beginners.
i have this as a college course so i will need this book to have numerical examples and questions with the solution...
plz plz help me...

All I can offer is this thought - that a well written book, text or other document (paper, electronic or otherwise) takes time and effort to write. To be reliable it's usually critiqued by others - consuming their time. Many of the people who do this expect some compensation and rely on copyright protections to ensure that their hard work isn't given away. That suggests that if you want good stuff you may have to pay for it. Nothing in your post says anything about free or not free but most often we'd like to avoid purchasing a book, ebook, on-line access, etc, so we ask in the forum.

A trip (electronically or physically) to your college library might be worth the time. My univerisity is close to my home. As an alum I can go to the library and have access (for free) to all of the on-line stuff (including e-books that college has paid for) as well as the real books. Students apparently can have access to this same remotely. I would think it ought to be similar at your college.

There is a lot of excellent information available for free on-line. Much of it is high quality work. Now and then I'll be googling and find course outlines and sample problems by professors. You might have to search a while to find what you need.

I've offered this as a way of encouraging you to look for other sources quickly so that you don't run out of time - waiting for something that might not be accessible to you as a result of your request. It seems that we often get caught up in being able to find so much information on-line that we forget that so much just isn't available on-line.

If u have kazza, or limewire or something, u can just type in electronics and get a bunch of electronics ebooks, try typing in amplifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back