Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EasyEDA newbie question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulaboo

Hello everybody!
I just downloaded EasyEDA standalone version and doing just fine, very beginning of the learning curve...

QUESTION: any idea how to do a resistor that is function of time?
For example, a resistor that goes from 5 Ω to 20 Ω in couple of seconds.
I try to simulate a DC motor and instead of a DC motor I have a resistor. I want to study how the rest of the circuit works on different loads.

All ideas are welcome! Thanks in advance!:)

Yeah, thanks. Good idea.

But that's no difference to manipulating a resistor —I have to run simulation after each change.
I was just thinking that there would be an easier way to connect an oscilloscope and get a plot of the changes, with one run.

Does Easy EDA do multi step or Monte Carlo on a parameter or device ?

You could do a stepped constant R that way.

Something like this (here I stepped V source) :

1662222712452.png

Regards, Dana.

Does Easy EDA do multi step or Monte Carlo on a parameter or device ?
You could do a stepped constant R that way.
Something like this …
Thank you for the tip. I do not know, I have to study that.

To be honest, I am really, really novice with all this. It's a miracle that I learned this quickly to do some basic stuff. I have to catch up a few decades :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back