Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Easy diy "wiimote" light bar 2013-01-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

()blivion

()blivion submitted a new article:

Easy DIY "Wiimote" Light bar - *DISCLAIMER* THIS PROJECT WORKED 100% FOR ME, I HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU TOO. BUT I CAN NOT SUPERVI

*DISCLAIMER* THIS PROJECT WORKED 100% FOR ME, I HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU TOO. BUT I CAN NOT SUPERVISE YOU WHILE BUILDING THIS, SO I CAN NOT GUARANTY YOU WILL DO IT RIGHT. AND ALTHOUGH I HAVE GONE OVER THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE ACCURATE, I AM HUMAN AND I MAKE MISTAKES. THEREFOR I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES CAUSED BY FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE YOU DO THINGS SAFELY. IF YOU ARE DOING THIS AND ARE UNDER THE AGE OF...

Read more about this article...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back