Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Earphone Pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runnergrl

I have heard that many people experience pain from different types of headphones, and I am interested to learn more about what causes it. Is it from sound, fit, or some other reasons? Please share your experiences with discomfort with earbuds, in-ear earphones, ear tips, and the like. Thanks!

The fit.

I have heard that many people experience pain from different types of headphones, and I am interested to learn more about what causes it. Is it from sound, fit, or some other reasons? Please share your experiences with discomfort with earbuds, in-ear earphones, ear tips, and the like. Thanks!

Runnergrl as a employee of a earphone manufacturer. You have all of this research already.

Our membership is not for your survey usage.

Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back