Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

eagle to orcad

Status
Not open for further replies.

prandy

hey....i am doing a project involving nokia 3310 lcd...am only a hobbyist so cant work with smd components, thats why i wanted to make a breakout board for the lcd...the problem is the breakout board is in eagle but the pcb fabricator uses orcad...so can someone help me to convert it from eagle to orcad :(

Can't you output gerber files from eagle and import them with orcad? They have to share at least 1 common file format.

Why not get a laser printout to a tracing paper & give to the pcb fabricator ?

BTW I had the same issue here.Pcb fabricator is using orcad & I'm using Eagle & Sprint.

Doesn't the pcb fabricator accept PDF format?Same here he is very scared to take PDFs.

actually i am very new to eagle....yeah he doesn't accept pdf's :(....actually a breakout board for the lcd designed in orcad will also do... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back