Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle - The "holes" inside the pads have disappeared !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMike

Hello,

I've been using Eagle for a bit and at first I remember that every pad had a hole in it like this:
**broken link removed**

I must have played with the settings too much and Now I can't see those holes, just the pads.
(See attached file).

I even tried make ALL the layers visible and the problem persists.

Any idea what did I do wrong ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 462
have you altered the hole size in the settings?

I havnt got eagle set up at the moment but i think it might be under restring in the settings

Last edited:
I just figured out what that was...
One of the scripts did that, for some reason starting a new board didn't restart it.

I can't get my CAD to look like yours but.............
On the left side there is a button that has squares. Blue, Red, Green. (Display) I think you have something turned off.
Maybe HOLES, DRILLS, PADS,???????????
Play with it.

Did you update to 5.11 recently? I had same problem.

Open a schematic or board >options>set...>misc>click "real" under display mode.

BTW, when I did that for one version, all versions on that computer were also fixed.

John

Last edited:
I fixed it by running one of the scripts (Can't remember which cause i just ran them all one by one).

Thanks.

moderator, may please help please delete this post

Last edited:
It is 'OPTIONS, SET, MISC, THEN AT THE BOTTOM' then select, either no drills or real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back