Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle Reistor Length How To!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suraj143

I have designed a PCB.It also have many resistors "package - 0207/7" in RCL Library.

What I need is I need to increase the length some of these resistors without effecting other same package resistors.

How to do this?

Last edited:
The concerned resistor you need to change , can alone be modified by using replace option under properties with a right click on the component. 0
Thus you have three more options 207-10, 0207-12 and 0207-15. all the best

Last edited:
Just to add:

a 207-7 has a length of 7mm (7.62) used for 1/8W resistors,
a 207-10 has 10mm (10.16) for 1/4W resistors, (most common)
a 207-12 has a length of 12mm (12.7), 1/2W resistors
a 207-15 has one of 15mm (15.24), 1W resistors

Boncuk

Last edited:
the attached set of components placed on board speak for themselves.
Perhaps we need to have larger spacing with same resistor to accommodate number f wires to go in between. otherwise same type 0207 may not justify higher wattage except that CR25 carbon film resistors are 1/4 watt and in same size we get MFR in 1/3watt. likewise other examples on type of resistor.

Attachments

• different resistors brd.pdf
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,405
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back