Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle question

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-3-2-4

I'm new to this but it seems the board I want to print out prints out too small how do I know how to set it to the size that it's intended to be printed out for the project?

First we need to be sure you are printing from the right place.

EAGLE 5.3

FILE>PRINT

That opens the print dialog window. In that window there are X and Y setting for Calibrate. Used these to adjust so that you printer produces the right size.

But you should not have to tweak them very much.

3v0

Just use scale factor 1 when printing.

The print should be 100% to scale if the printer used is not an old fashioned steam driven one.

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this Forum, Eagle and electronics for that matter. This is helpful to me as well and I have my first post too.

Thank you,
Dennis

maybe I'm not printing the right file this is a single sided board the person included a png file so can I open that file in eagle?

Try to obtain the original Eagle board file. A *.png must be scaled properly before printing.

If no board dimensions are provided you'll have to rescale and test print until the parts (use ICs for measurement and comparison) fit properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back