Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EAGLE PCB LAYOUT users...i nid ur help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMPdeck

im goind to build my layout for this programmer and i dont know wer to find for this device.....plz help.....tnx to picallw......

Attachments

• looking_for_eagle.jpg
    looking_for_eagle.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 655
its kind of hard to tell from the picture , but it looks like a 5, 6, or 12 V input jack .
does it have a round hole on the side with a small rod in the middle..?

williB said:
its kind of hard to tell from the picture , but it looks like a 5, 6, or 12 V input jack .
does it have a round hole on the side with a small rod in the middle..?

yup....its an input jack for its supply...it does hve a round hole in side and with a small rod in the middle.....but i cant find with EAGLE coz i dont know its device name.....

It's usually called a pcb power jack? I found a part # in eagle as NEB21R in the con-lumberg library. There's 2 different jacks, a 2.1mm and a 2.5mm, but it looks like the PCB footprint is the same.

jrz126 said:
It's usually called a pcb power jack? I found a part # in eagle as NEB21R in the con-lumberg library. There's 2 different jacks, a 2.1mm and a 2.5mm, but it looks like the PCB footprint is the same.

uh huh....ur right sir...its an dc power jack.....u think theres a device for this in eagle?im rily having a hard time looking for....plz help anybody.....

yeah there is a part in eagle, I gave you the part # and the name of library that it is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back