Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle package for MRF24J40MA and Junebug Programming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond3rboy

Hi i have made this package for the MRF24J40MA transceiver.I want to ask whetehr i have made any mistake with regard to the pins etc.If this is fine i will post a board for this transceiver also.And here are a few questions:

1) Will my Junebug be able to program the 18LF4620( i do think so but just want to confirm)?

2) Are thier any 3 volt low drop out regulators available in packages that are not SMD and are easily available. I can just use normal 3-3.6 v regulators if some one can just give me some chips?

Will these do?

LP2950-30
LP2950-33

They will be used to power the 18LF4620,transceiver.

I have attached the datasheet of the transceiver and the page number describing the package is 7.

Attachments

• MRF24j40ma.pdf
    399.8 KB · Views: 515
  • MRF24J40MA.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back