Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle Noobie: Putting an LM34 into a schematic/layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMl

Most Helpful Member
I cant find an **broken link removed**/35 in the library. I'm using the TO92 version. How do I create a schematic symbol with pins A,K and R which matches the physical pins on the TO92?

Oops, just realized the sparkfun part is an S08 package. You should snag the sparkfun library anyways as it has a lot of other parts that you may want. You could use the LM34 part from the spark library and modify it for TO-92. I have only created a couple of parts with Eagle but when I made my symbols I used this tutorial.

Hi Mike,

here is the LM35 with a TO-92 package.

It was created using Eagle version 3.55.

If a part value is not displayed when switching to "package" insert the part value.

Regards

Boncuk

Attachments

• LM35.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 648
Hi Mike,

here is the LM35 with a TO-92 package.

It was created using Eagle version 3.55.

If a part value is not displayed when switching to "package" insert the part value.

Regards

Boncuk

Boncuk, have you ever considered offering a Eagle service as a source of income? You could offer symbol librarian services all the way up to full on CAD. I see this working for you...:)

Boncuk, have you ever considered offering a Eagle service as a source of income? You could offer symbol librarian services all the way up to full on CAD. I see this working for you...:)

No, I haven't.

Occasional component design is certainly not good enough to feed a family - and of course I won't charge for small work here in the forum.

I have developed special techniques which make it easy for me to design complicated packages (e.g. SOT227) within short time.

Regards

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back