Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle - How to make Single Sided PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

elexhobby

Hi
I recently read a tutorial on Eagle & got to know atleast the basics of making a PCB design using software.
The auto-route feature in Eagle gives an efficient layer of tracks for a double-sided PCB. However a double sided PCB is very costly as compared to a single sided one (almost 5 times the price). I would like to know if there is any setting in the software, so that it maximizes the tracks on any one side, so that the few tracks on the other side can be connected using wires. (Normally there are approximately an equal number of tracks on both sides.) If there is any other s/w other than eagle which has this kind of single sided auto-routing feature, please let me know.

Thank You…

Hi
Thanks for replying. I tried both methods suggested by 4elektros & msahmed. But both are not working. I still get blue as well as red layers i.e. double-sided PCB.
Kindly help

Any layer turned to N/A will never be routed upon. If it is not working, there is something seriously wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back