Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle component file for euro-mag connector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mn1247

Does anyone know of an Eagle component file for the Euro-Mag 13-2505 terminal block? I have not been able to find one a la Google.

If I have to create my own, is it difficult? I've never done this before and am new to Eagle.

Thanks
Eric

Lots of good Eagle tutorial like this one and you should learn how to make your own because you will need to at one time or another.

It might take you one hour to make your first couple components but it will take you less than 15 minutes to make more. It all becomes easy once you start understanding the flow.
1 - Create a symbol
2 - Create a package
3 - Create a device by including symbol and package and matching pins.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back