Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle assisted suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownout440

My goodness.

I guess you have to be a Masters degree in Engineering just to be able to use this Eagle Program.

I have been looking now for 3 hours trying to find 4 types of components to build
my schematic.

All are SMT types:

SOT23-5
1206 resistor
1206 cap
1206 led

I managed to find the SMT1206 resistor component and nothing else so far.

Once I manage that, I need to also incorporate jumper select pin strip into PCB to be able to select which combination of components to be used/selected while in use.

I think I'll start looking for that bottle of sleeping pills now.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

i just started to be able to use it, and yea, it is a steep learning curve (they weren't kidding) but i love it now, i can't wait to learn it better, i couldn't find my
items either at first, but i would look in the liberary at the top, and could not drag it or do anything w/ it. but you have to look at the control panel and click on
that liberary, also go on the tortorial section in the companys website and read it over n over, good luck and "never give up".

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back