Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EAGLE 6.4.0 – Now with LTspice IV Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
For a while now I had been thinking how great it would be to create a single schematic and use it both in Eagle and LTSpice. That time has come, maybe.

run LTspice /s

I would like to have someone give it a try that has windows installed on drive C:. The author of the ULP seems to have hardcoded enough of the path info that it will not work on my system where windows is on E: and there is also a programs files directory on F:.

I fixed one such problem but the script then failed with permission problems.

Has anyone had success with this?

Created Dir
C:\Program Files\LTC\LTspiceIV\lib\Eagle
and changed its permissions so everyone could use it and the ULP is running but having problems with symbols.

Different quanitity of SpiceOrder and PINs in symbol C-US of part C1 (C-USC1206)

I'd love to try it and see the problem you mention. Can you attach that schematic?

John

Eagle 6.4 light schematic.

There are two circuits on the schematic.

It looks like maybe I am missing a step to 'condition' the Eagle Libs.

Attachments

• scope_X6_spice.sch
    392.7 KB · Views: 305
  • scope_X6_spice.asc
    2.6 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back