Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

E(e)prom Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesnabber

Hello. I'm a newbie to this forum. I've been working on electronics in my basement for about a year. I have been finding that everywhere I turn to build a project, I need an e(e)prom. I cannot afford a commercial e(e)prom programmer. I know nothing about roms, proms, eproms, or eeproms except what a quick email to a friend could teach me. Could anyone help me out? Basicaly, I'm trying to learn about e(e)proms, how to program them, erase them, etc. Can an eprom programer program an eeprom? I have a Basic Stamp in my basement, if I could use it to build a programmer. Thanks a whole lot!

-Eric Snabber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back