Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DVD player Philips DVP3010

Status
Not open for further replies.

camiel

I have a DVD player Philips type DVP 3010 which doesn’t work. The disc is inside blocked and it is turning continuously (checked by removing the top cover). No reaction on commands given by remote control or local keyboard. Even the mains on/off is not acting anymore.
Has anybody experience with this? I was hoping to find the service manual of this player. Where can I find a free copy of this?
Hope to receive good reactions; I will keep You informed on the evolution.
Thanks in advance
Camiel

They generally don't produce service manuals for DVD players anymore, you're likely going to have to purchase a new unit. Considering the price of a new unit it's likely not worth repairing in the first place.

I must believe You about the issue service. I got as answer on my request for a free service manual an offer of 41 Euro for the service doc of this player. If you know, such a player cost about 50 Euro, than I must agree with you. However I find it a pity that a 2 years old machine must be put in the trash. I am still searching further, I still hope to find somewhere a service doc at an affordable cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back