Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dual XDMR7710 resistor & capacitor values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbiter

On my Dual XDMR7710 car stereo a resistor has been fried and a capacitor has blown. I can't find a good picture of the board (to read the values) anywhere for this stereo and would like to repair this myself. I need the capacitor and resistor value for the blown ones. Here is a picture of where they're located on the board.

If further pictures are needed to help identify the area please let me know.

(I believe my previous thread was in the wrong section of the forum, and I can't seem to delete it.)

Added more pictures.

Edit: I found the capacitor casing, it blew off into the case. I was able to read it and find out it is a 16v 22uf capacitor. Now all i need to to find out the resistor value.

Edit: here's a link to an old eBay auction of the entire board. The picture isn't that clear but maybe it will help someone ballpark what the resistor should be. The resistor in question is the one to the right of the copper ring.

**broken link removed**

Edit again: I've taken the clearest picture from that ebay listing and saved it and drew a circle around the resistor in question.

Attachments

• OtVQN.jpg
    OtVQN.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 280
  • Uh1Hk.jpg
    Uh1Hk.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 259
  • GlToC.jpg
    GlToC.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 283
  • F4IRF.jpg
    F4IRF.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 271
  • UeqpJ.jpg
    UeqpJ.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
To hard to see the colours on the resistor. Since there was 4 boards for sale at that price its easier to buy one.

But they're not for sale anymore. That auction ended April 30'th, can't find the board anywhere now. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back