Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dual output lab supply: 0 - 16v/2.5a [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bountyhunter

bountyhunter submitted a new article:

- I am posting the schematic for a dual output lab supply I designed some years back and built for my

I am posting the schematic for a dual output lab supply I designed some years back and built for my own lab bench. It's a good learning project and can be simplified or built fully depending on complexity level of the builder. I am going to try to post the PDF file, then I will add technical info if it does go through.... to save a half hour of typing only to find out it won't post.

Previously used computer supplies can often be adopted for use as bench top power supplies. They are usually dirt cheap in any shop that sells used computer stuff. They have numerous fixed voltages already, and with some mods they can be turned into variable supplies.

There is no image in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back